- JASON Natural Jojoba Shampoo nourishes hair and alleviates a dry, itchy scalp
- JASON exclusive Planthenol-3, 3 Proteins and 22 Keratin Amino Acids will strengthen your hair while pure botanicals, vitamins and minerals deeply moisturize
- Sebum deposits that can cause dandruff, itching and hair loss are gently removed
- This unique shampoo offers plant derived Panthenols (Vit
- B5) to thoroughly penetrate the hair shaft and root to deliver long lasting moisture, reducing the formation of split ends while increasing volume and manageability
- Hair is left healthy, shiny, and bouncy
- Jason Natural Products Shampoo - Jojoba - 16 oz Our Pure, Natural Long and Strong Jojoba Shampoo gently cleanses and fortifies weakened, hard-to-grow-long hair for maximum length without breakage
- Natural Jojoba Seed Oil replenishes lost moisture while antioxidant-rich Chamomilla Recutita and Grapefruit Extracts promote healthy hair growth
- Yucca Filamentosa Extract and Vitamin B5 strengthen hair to help prevent breakage and split ends as Wheat Protein improves elasticity
- Nourished and refortified, your hair grows lustrously long and strong
Aqua (Purified Water), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Triticum Vulgare (Hydrolyzed Wheat) Protein, Natural Tocopherol (Vit E), Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Lavendula Intermedia Leaf/Flower/Stem Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Oxybenzone, DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol and Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance Oil Blend. Certified Organic.
Gently massage shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Rinse and repeat if desired. Follow with JASON Long and Strong Jojoba Conditioner.
Kinetic Natural Product Distributors are suppliers of ethical, natural and organic body care brands, herbal and dietary supplements to the Health Food Industry and Practitioners for over 15 years.
Despite coming from very different professional backgrounds, Alexander and his brother Kim founded Kinetic in the early 1990s with the aim of delivering high quality, natural brands to the UK. Alexander, whose background had covered fashion, music and PR, joined forces with Kim, who had enjoyed success in the financial and property worlds, and Kinetic was born.
The idea of Kinetic is to have an independent distributor that offers brand leaders which in some way enhance a natural lifestyle. The company's first major deal was struck with the American family-owned organic body care range Jason, which was already massively popular in the States and today remains one of Kinetic's most popular brand. Later, Alexander spent time in America to learn more about the kind of products they wanted to market and during his time there he discovered Nature's Answer, which became another brand Kinetic began distributing in the UK.
Kinetic now has a portfolio that includes: JASÖN, leaders in organic beauty and body care; Nature's Answer, pioneers in maximum strength liquid herbal extracts, capsules, and Liquid Vitamins; Australian Bush Flower contemporary remedies for emotions and well being; Renew Life total digestive care; The Organic Food Bar, raw and alkaline forming, nutritious, tasty energy bars; Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps, leading the ecological movement for 50 years with pure-Castile (pure vegetable) biodegradable organic soaps; make-up from Elysambre; and , Emergen-C a Vitamin C fizzy flavoured drink.
Business never stands still at Kinetic as it is always on the lookout for new brands. However, they are selective about the brands it takes on, and those that do appeal have to fulfil strict criteria. In taking on anything new, what has always been important to Kinetic is developing and maintaining solid relationships with suppliers, and is one of the considerations the company makes in taking on brands. Kinetic's relationships with suppliers are based on friendship, great respect and commitment which extend to over 15 years. Alexander adds: "Our suppliers would say that Kinetic is about quality products, friendly service and is a vibrant and innovative company. We always listen and respond to what retailers need."
Kinetic Enterprises Ltd