Jelly Roll Inspirations showcase of new design talent, this book offers twelve brand new practical quilt projects to satisfy the ever-growing band of Jelly Roll addicts
- Alongside the winning entries, every quilt has been recreated by the authors, ensuring absolute accuracy and providing readers with an alternative colour variation
- Jelly Roll Inspirations - 12 Winning Quilts from the International Competition and How to Make Them
- Each design comes with a full colour styled photograph, comprehensive making instructions and diagrams
- Each quilt requires just one Jelly Roll and some additional background fabric to make, ensuring that all the projects are quick, inexpensive and fun.
If there is anyone out there who doesn't know what this hot new quilting temptation is, a jelly roll is an entire fabric collection that has been laser cut into 2½ strips, rolled up like a bakery confection and tied with a bow
- Each pack contains one 44" long strip of each fabric in the group and all the cutting is done for you, so you can leap right in and start your project from Jelly Roll Inspirations.
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan:
David and Charles