- A peak level display allows the highest CO level recorded (between 11 - 999ppm) to be displayed.
The 10LLDCO has a unique, water-based Kidde CO Electrochemical Sensor
- It features a CO 'Quick-Test' feature that allows the alarm to be temporarily desensitised to allow quick testing using approved CO spray.
The alarm's interrogation feature allows peak level and test history to be analysed by Kidde upon arrangement
- It is also conveniently portable, so can be taken away on holidays for added peace of mind.
BSI certified to EN52091-1.
CE tested and certified.
Alarm dimensions: 116 x 72 x 40mm.
The Kidde KID10LLDCO 10LLDCO Alarm is a sleek, lightweight Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm with a non-replaceable, sealed-in Lithium battery which provides 10 years of continuous protection, meaning that the battery never needs to be changed for the duration of the alarm's life.
The alarm has a digital display which clearly shows the levels of carbon monoxide
- It has 3 LED's - alarm, operate and fault, and an end-of-life warning that alerts the user when to replace the alarm
- A test/reset button allows regular testing of the alarm function.
This slim, easy-to-use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on the wall, where the digital display can easily be seen, or used free-standing on a table or shelf