- It contains eight of the essential amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
The moringa tree has many uses in traditional medicine in Asia and West Africa, and produces edible pods, with a taste resembling asparagus
- The leaves are sorted, washed for 30 seconds, drained, and 'shadow dried' in shade between 23 to 30C until dry and brittle
- High in Protein and Fibre
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Moringa leaf powder is notably high in protein, 23g per 100g powder
- However, the tree is especially valued for its nutrient-rich leaves, and has been promoted as means of combating malnutrition in developing countries.
Our organic moringa leaves are harvested from organically grown trees in India
- The leaves are then ground to give a fine powder.
- The leaves are harvested once in 30 to 45 days; ensuring that young, tender leaves are selected
100% organic moringa leaf
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.
Mix around one (1) tablespoon or more with water, juice or a smoothie.
Can be sprinkled on/mixed with food.