- MPC is a slow digesting protein
- Casein coagulates and forms a gel in the gut, which results in a steady release of amino acids into the blood stream over time for constant muscle regeneration and repair
- It is known as a fast digesting protein which is rapidly absorbed
- They are high in protein and low in calories, fat and carbohydrates
- while total release after an hour or so.
Egg Albumin Protein (Egg white)
Egg Albumin Protein is a high quality, complete protein that is easily digested
- Egg White provides all the essential amino acids that cannot be manufactured by your body to aid recovery and repair
- It is produced by ultra-filtration technology and contains high levels of protein and branched chained amino acids (BCAAs)
- The resulting proteins are exceptionally pure, virtually fat-free and contain only trace amounts of lactose.
- This gentle procedure minimises protein denaturation, maintains a better mineral profile and preserves more of the valuable dairy fractions
- Scientifically designed, balanced blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins for optimal protein synthesis and muscle recovery
High in protein for growth and maintenance of muscle mass
5g of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per serving
Great tasting, smooth shake with natural flavours and colours
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Egg and Soya
Milk Protein Concentrate
Milk Protein Concentrate is a complete dairy protein containing 2 major proteins (80% Micellar Casein, 20% Whey)
- Whey protein concentrate helps increase lean muscle mass and strength and promotes muscle recovery by restoring the body’s amino acid balance during and after exercise
- It is medium digesting and high in biological value
- Some studies show you will reach a peak in blood amino acids and protein synthesis between 3-4 hours while total release after 7 hours.
Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Concentrate is a natural by-product of cheese manufacture
- Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate is a fast digesting protein that is produced using cross – flow micro filtration; a natural process which employs a ceramic membrane to remove fat and lactose without the use of heat and chemicals
- Some studies show you will reach a peak in blood amino acids and protein synthesis after 40 mins
Contains Milk, Egg and Soya
per 30 g serve per 100 g
Energy kcal 108 361
Energy kJ 453 1511
Protein 23.5 78.3
Carbohydrate 1.7 5.8
of sugars 1.4 4.5
Fat 1 3.3
of saturates 0.6 2.1
Fibre 0 0
Sodium 0 0.1
Biotein TM Release (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate,
Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate (Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Natural Flavouring,
Natural Colour (Beet Red), Digestive Enzyme (Aminogen®)*, Stabiliser (Carboxymethylcellulose), Sweetener (Sucralose)
For maximum results drink 2-3 shakes throughout the day to include morning time, between meals and/or before bedtime.
Mix 1 scoop (approx.30g) to 200mls of water/low fat milk in a shaker or blender for a delicious, smooth tasting shake.
Our Pilot Plant facilities replicate our ultra filtration, micro filtration, and spray drying plants. This allows us to produce small trials which replicate full-scale production. Hence, we can produce customised ingredients to meet our customer’s specific requirements, quickly and efficiently.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) techniques are used to identify and quantify specific whey fractions and also estimate protein size which is important when analysing the molecular weight profiles of hydrolysed whey proteins.
Texture analysis confirms the soft eating quality of our high protein bars.
We use an ERH (Equilibrium Relative Humidity) meter to determine the microbiological shelf life of our products.
Our expertise in sensory science and flavour chemistry, along with the trained panellists who taste each product we want to introduce to our range, guarantees that only great-tasting products make it outside our doors.
At Kinetica, we know that standing still isn’t good enough, so we’re always trying to drive our business forward. That’s why we’re devoted to developing and designing new products.
By continuously revising our product range, we can use the best new ideas, technologies and ingredients to improve our products and guarantee you the best results. Our success is down to a diverse team of people with a wealth of knowledge about every aspect of the sports nutrition industry:
processing experts with decades of experience working with whey proteins
food technologists developing cutting-edge new products
dedicated nutritionists who are always fully up-to-date with the latest sports science findings
skilled flavourists who create all-natural flavours using essential oils, oleoresins and other natural extracts.
All our team members also have a keen interest in sports, exercise and staying healthy, helping them to understand the nutritional needs of serious sportspeople like you. We also work with a wide range of international research organisations to ensure we stay at the forefront of sports science and nutrition.
Quality is at the centre of everything we do. Sports people want to know exactly what they’re consuming. Sports nutrition products must be free from harmful traces or components and contain pure, natural, high quality ingredients.
The policy of Kinetica™ Sports-food is to perform to highest achievable standards. We recognize that investment in product development and quality is the key to the performance of our success and in order to achieve this we have invested in assembling a highly focused and skilled team of people, combined with state of the art laboratory facilities and equipment, to ensure manufacture of high quality products.
Our commitment to quality is further realized through implementation of a documented quality system incorporating the requirements of company Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and through accreditation of laboratory quality systems. Our Quality Control laboratories participate in the Campden Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) and have been awarded accreditation to the CLAS Standard which addresses the principles of ISO 17025:2005.
Our scope of accreditation encompasses a broad range of food microbiological, compositional, and nutritional analytical techniques which are undertaken to ensure the Kinetica™ Sports-food range performs to the highest possible standards. We endeavour to improve on our product quality though sustained research, development, and investment in production and quality systems, with perpetual commitment to providing the highest achievable quality within the Kinetica™ Sports-food range. Products undergo rigorous testing to provide the highest level of assurance that they are free of substances banned by WADA (the World Anti Doping Agency). Our ultimate goal, spear-heading performance and leading the competition in the sports-food arena for the foreseeable future.
Kinetica Prorelease is a scientifically designed, balanced blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins for optimal protein synthesis and muscle recovery. A steady release of amino acids throughout the day and night keeps the body in an anabolic state, boosts daily protein levels, maintains lean muscle mass and reduces muscle breakdown.
Kinetica Sports Ltd.