- This means that King coco is a single origin product while other brands might be using blended raw materials.
Sole purpose: The King coconut is used exclusively for its juice as it does not have a husk, while the green coconut has multiple uses, including the use of its flesh in food products and its husk for matting
- This maturity gives Clearspring King Coco water a smooth, mild slightly sweet flavour without acidity and each bottle contains the liquid of at least one coconut.
How is organic King Coco different from other coconut water brands?
Single Origin: King Coco is made from King Coconuts which are only grown in the Tropical Island of Sri Lanka while green coconuts are grown in lots of countries across the globe
- Unfortunately this also means that the husk is not mature enough to use and there is very little flesh to harvest which does not make this a very sustainable or productive use of these coconuts.
Wheat Free Yes
Gluten Free No
Yeast Free Yes
Nut Free No
Raw Food No
Free of Added Alcohol Yes
Not from concentrate, no dilution
Source of potassium: Potassium contributes to normal muscle function
Fully recyclable packaging: green glass to protect the liquid from light damage
Perfect for drinking after sport, while travelling, the morning after a late night or on a hot day when you are dehydrated
- Most other coconut waters come from unripe green coconuts which are harvested when they are just 3 – 4 months old and this is done to prevent more of the water turning into coconut flesh as it grows
- This means that there are no conflicts of interest between the potential uses of coconut by-products: for the king coconut it is about the juice and nothing but the juice.
Age: King Coco is made from mature, eight month old organic bright orange large King Coconuts
- Refresh yourself and drink it straight out of the bottle chilled or at room temperature or add it to your smoothie
- So don’t forget to put it in your gym bag, travel bag or back pack: ‘enjoy the great taste of good food’.
Organic king coconut water (100%).
Cereals containing gluten* Absent
Sulfur dioxide and sulphites*+ Absent
Note dietary intolerance*
* and products thereof. +(>10mg/kg or 10mg/l)
Typical values g/100g
of which sugars: 2.66
of which saturates: 0
of which monounsaturates: -
of which polyunsaturates: -