- The dry fry griddle requires no oils or fat whilst cooking, while the ridged base allows fat to drain away from the food and creates that seared, restaurant style look to food
- Just turn over to griddle without the ridges
- Cast iron is a heavy duty, highly durable material which allows for even heat distribution
- The pan is also coated so that it builds its own non-stick surface with use
- Suitable for use on all types of hobs including induction
Celebrating its 160th anniversary in 2010, Kitchen Craft is one of the UK’s largest kitchenware companies supplying a wide and exciting choice of nearly three thousand kitchen, dining and housewares items to leading department stores, mail order companies, cookshops, china and glass specialists, garden centres and gift shops both in the UK and internationally.
A family business, Kitchen Craft was originally established in 1850 by Thomas Plant as a manufacturer and wholesaler of ironmongery and household products. The company is today still owned and managed by direct descendents of the founder and whilst the essence of the original business is maintained, we have developed over the years to become Kitchen Craft, a respected consumer brand for all types of kitchen products and accessories.
Clearview has been specifically developed to meet the increasing trend towards adopting a healthier lifestyle. Designed to attract consumers concerned with eating well and feeling good.
Fifteen year guarantee.