- Study after study suggests that a healthy body and mind is one with optimal levels of omega 3 fatty acids.
So how do we reach these levels? The body can’t produce omega 3s
- Nowadays we all know the importance of omega 3 fatty acids for heart health, proper functioning of the nervous system, good vision, healing, concentration and a host of other important jobs
- We now know however, that krill oil is a superior option
- And for even more greatness, it comes with 100% of the recommended daily allowance of the sunshine vitamin, D3 while helps build strong bones, supports the immune system and sustains life.
Why use Cleanmarine Krill Oil Citrus Burst?
Delicious citrus taste
No “shrimp” smell or aftertaste
Flavoured with natural citrus blend
Each 10 gram serving supplies 500mg krill oil and 100% RDA of Vitamin D3
Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Sugar-free and sweetened with Stevia
- Our bodies simply absorb more omega 3s from krill oil than fish oil – and they absorb it faster.
Cleanmarine Citrus Burst beats fish oil in one other really important way: there is no fishy aftertaste and smell
- We need an external source, and the conventional choice has been fish oil
- Krill are tiny shrimp like creatures that are ethically, sustainable sourced
- It fact, it tastes great
Maltitol (bulking agent), Sorbitol (thickening agent), Glycerine (vegetable), Euphausia superba (Krill Oil, 5%, Crustacean), Natural orange flavouring, Water, Modified starch (emulsifier), Lemon oil (natural flavouring - citrus limon), dl-alpha-tocopherol (natural preservative - Vitamin E), Beta carotene (natural colour), Phosphoric acid (acidity regulator), Steviol Glycosides (natural sweetener - Stevia), Cholecalciferol preparation (maltodextrin, acacia gum, cholecalciferol - Vitamin D3).
Take 10ml/ 1 spoon daily.
Shake bottle well before use. Take directly from spoon or add to juice. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 45 days.
300ml bottle provides a 30 day supply
Savant Distribution Ltd