- Ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women: A superb, improved, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula
- The tablets are relatively small and easy to take
- Rich in vitamins & minerals: This supplement includes B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K
- All these nutrient levels are optimum to take into account recent research data attesting to benefits from elevated levels of nutrients such as vitamin D
- Ladies Gold also has optimal levels of antioxidant minerals Selenium, zinc as well as Chromium
- It also contains added 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans for enhanced immune support
- A Food State supplement - The nutrients are in a Food State, and hence are gentle and highly bioavailable
Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a probiotic culture to help give superior absorption and utilisation
Food State Benefits
- Natures Own uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food - Food State supplements - supplements that present vitamins and minerals in a format as close as possible to the foods where those micronutrients naturally occur
- Suitable For
- This supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians and those with Candida
- Free from wheat, starch, gluten, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Nutrient Per 2 tablet dose %RDA
Beta Carotene 3.0mg *
Vitamin D 20µg 400
Vitamin E 30.0mg 250
Vitamin C 100.00mg 125
Thiamin 7.5mg 682
Riboflavin 7.5mg 536
Niacin 16.00mg 100
Vitamin B6 7.5mg 536
Folic Acid 400.00µg 200
Vitamin B12 6.00µg 240
Biotin 125.00µg 250
Pantothenic Acid 15.00mg 250
Vitamin K 60.00µg 80
Iron 7.0mg 50
Magnesium 50.0mg 13
Zinc 7.0mg 70
Iodine 75.0µg 50
Boron 0.5mg *
Copper 1.0mg 100
Manganese 1.0mg 50
Selenium 150.0µg 273
Chromium 80.0µg 200
Molybdenum 20.0µg 40
PABA 10.0mg *
1/3 1/6 beta glucan 100mg *
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = no RDA
Nature's Own was born in 1979 out of the desire to help the Bristol Cancer Help Centre with its work. The medical director there wanted purer vitamin and mineral supplements to support people who came to the Centre, with less excipients and fillers, and with a higher grade of materials.
Nature's Own was created to meet this need and our reputation has grown ever since with the simple philosophy of offering the best possible solutions to nutritional needs.
"Best" for us means products that work as nature does. Although chemical vitamins and minerals act as a stimulus for change in the body (and we do sell these too) we believe that the true role of nutrition is to support the body in its own processes of healing and well being.
This means not so much stimulating the body, but nurturing and nourishing it. We express this in our philosophy by saying our aim is to help people to help themselves. By this we mean we want to help their bodies by providing them with the most holistic and appropriate forms of nutrition for enabling the body to help itself.
We have achieved this goal with our Food State supplements, which are used by Practitioners and Doctors all over the world. We especially appeal to those Practitioners and Doctors who see that the role of the food we eat is to supply broad spectrum nutrition to the body. In other words, these practitioners understand that the most important role of our food is to supply a full range of food-minerals and food-vitamins to our bodies. This is exactly what we provide in our Nature's Own Food State supplements.
The reason this role of nourishing the body is so important is that, due to lifestyle and modern farming techniques, we are lucky to get half the nutrition our parents and grandparents did in the 50's and 60's.
Now that we are in the 21 st Century and our third decade as a company, our strategy is very clear for us.
We want to help customers like you, Practitioners, Doctors and aware Health Food retailers and their customers to understand the extraordinary role played by broad spectrum nutrition in filling the food nutrient gap which prevails for almost everyone.
Brand © CopyRight
Nature's Own Ltd