- Aloe vera is now popular in skin creams where it is used to cool and soothe the skin, but there has also been a lot of research on taking the gel orally, which has led to millions of people drinking aloe vera juice every day
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- A huge industry has been established for the growing of aloe plants and the extraction of the juice and the precious gel from the leaves
- However, proper aloe vera juice has an unpleasant bitter taste which is why we think tablets are a more convenient way to take aloe vera
- This is because it is believed to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- It also means we can guarantee the potency of the ingredients, whereas liquids are very variable in strength, do not store well and are often heavily diluted so that the bitter taste is not apparent
- And the liquids often have gelling compounds to make them look thicker, plus lots of flavouring and preservatives!
A white round tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Aloe Vera extract 10,000mg
Equivalent to 50mg of a 200:1 extract
Cellulose DiCalcium Phosphate Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin)
- Disintegration Time
Less than 1 hour
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.