- These taste free coated tablets are made in the UK in a factory working to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for vegetarians.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
- Diabetics: Please read the caution section before taking this product
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Calcium Carbonate Cellulose Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate
- Our bodies are able to make ALA although a dietary source is still important, and it is found in almost all foods, especially in kidney, liver, spinach and broccoli
- Disintegration Time : Less than 1 hour
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Those suffering from diabetes should consult a doctor prior to taking alpha lipoic acid as it may enhance insulin activity.
Take up to 2 tablets daily with or without food. For general antioxidant support a lower dose of one tablet daily may be used.