- In addition carnitine plays a role in the production of heat (thermogenesis) of brown adipose tissue and in the regulation of glucose production (gluconeogenesis)
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Carnitine.
- Cardiac muscle is especially dependent upon this mechanism as an important source of metabolic energy
- Since carnitine primarily regulates fat burning in the body those undergoing intensive physical training often choose to supplement with this product
- As with all our amino acids, Lamberts® L-Carnitine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
1 capsule daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.