- It is used by the body in a number of ways and, particularly in the formation of collagen, the most abundant protein in the body
- We require 2-3g a day of lysine and it is most abundant in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour
- Vegetables and vegetable proteins are not particularly high in lysine, and so some experts believe that vegetarian and vegan diets may provide rather low levels of lysine
- Tableted With::
Cellulose Stearic Acid Silicon Dioxide Magnesium Stearate Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Lysine is an essential amino acid and is therefore one of the eight amino acids that our bodies cannot make, so we are completely reliant on our diets to provide sufficient lysine
- Suitable for vegetarians
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
1 to 2 tablets daily. It is preferable to take Amino Acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk. An Amino Acid is best taken 1/2 hour before any meal or at bedtime.