- However, under certain conditions including antibiotic use, the contraceptive pill and diets high in sugar, uncontrolled overgrowth of this yeast occurs resulting in candidiasis (often simply referred to as candida)
- This may affect the entire body and can result in a wide range of symptoms including bloating, food intolerance, Athlete’s food, headaches and eczema
- Indeed it is a condition that many practitioners frequently see in their practice and there are now many books written on the topic.
Most practitioners generally recommend a change in diet that excludes yeast and sugar, along with a supplement programme designed to help readdress the balance in the digestive tract, and heal the gut, as well as support the immune system.
So we are delighted to introduce Candaway® to the Lamberts® range
- This is why we have specifically used cinnamon bark since it is the bark, as opposed to the oil, that is principally documented for cinnamon’s therapeutic qualities, including its antimicrobial and antifungal activity
- We think you’ll find Candaway™ an invaluable supplement for your practice and one that is hard to beat.
- This unique, high potency formula, contains a natural complex of herbs and spices that may help to maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract
- One of these organisms is a type of yeast termed Candida albicans and is generally no problem to us
- It includes cinnamon bark in combination with olive leaf, fennel seed and cardamom oil.
When using herbs and spices in Lamberts® formulas, we always ensure that we use the correct species and the relevant part of the plant
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
2 Tablets daily with a meal
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.