- Also known as ubiquinone, co-enzyme Q10 is the enzyme responsible for the last biochemical pathway required for energy production within our cells
- It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of co-enzyme
- Q10 in those organs, which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver, and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums
- A lack of co-enzyme Q10 has been associated with periodental (gum) disease
- Similarly it has been shown that heart patients and the obese tend to have low co-enzyme Q10 levels
- Co-enzyme Q10 is found in foods, particularly organ meat, but cooking and processing methods have a tendency to destroy it and, whilst it can be made in the body, production declines as we age
- In fact, a lack of energy in older people may, in part, be connected with lower co-enzyme Q10 production in the body
- As with all nutrients absorption is of prime importance
- Lamberts® Maximum Strength Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg is presented in a vegetable oil base for faster absorption and is endorsed by one of the original researchers who first discovered Co-Enzyme Q10
- As well as its unsurpassable quality, it is one of the most potent products on the market
- It is also one of the best value Co-Enzyme Q10mg products available to practitioners
Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
CAUTION: Do not take if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Typically per capsule:
Co Enzyme Q10 200mg (Ubiquinone)
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Quality comes from paying attention to detail
And we believe that every single raw ingredient in a Lamberts product is as important as the finished product itself. So we are meticulous in the tests we carry out and ensure that every product that is manufactured is subjected to a series of rigorous tests to ensure they meet the specifications given on the label.
Firstly, the raw materials are tested for quality, purity and potency, then samples of products are taken and tested even while the product is still being made and then a final check is carried out on the finished product.
This commitment has enabled us to produce products of a quality that others can only aspire to.
No wonder practitioners pay so much attention to our brand.
- Dosage, Dosage, Dosage
Premium quality products need to provide the correct potency since dosage is the key to success when using nutrition and herbs in clinical practice. You can have selected the right nutrients but get the levels wrong and you won’t get the results you hoped. And whilst you’d be right in thinking that getting the dosage right is a fundamental requirement in practice, it is surprisingly difficult to achieve this by using many of the supplements on the market.
At Lamberts, however, we start with dosage. Lamberts philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale. Indeed it is the potency of our products that truly sets us apart from other brands and enables practitioners to be able to put their trust in our products.
- Informative and accurate labels
Great products need to be perfectly labelled too and Lamberts has pioneered the accurate labelling of dietary supplements.
Lamberts takes considerable care to use the correct terms for all the ingredients in our products and we do not hesitate to declare everything that is used. What we say on the label is an honest representation of what is in the product.
To be sure that our tablets or capsules contain the active ingredients specified, we know that certain inactive ingredients need to be used. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to produce food supplements without using some inactive ingredients and products whose labels do not show any are in our opinion, either inaccurately made or inaccurately labelled.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.
© Lamberts Healthcare