- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) is a native Mediterranean plant that is well regarded as a suitable partner to horse chestnut seed and we have added a significant 112mg
- It has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine and is widely recommended by practitioners today
- Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light
- Anthocyanidins have been identified as being particularly active in supporting and repairing collagen rich structures in the body
- Collagen is manufactured in the body and has many roles including being a structural part of capillaries, veins and arteries
- Like anthocyanidins, rutin is one of the most well-known bioflavonoids and this has also been included in Lamberts® Horse Chestnut Complex.
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Polydextrose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
- Extracts of the seeds of European grapes contain one of the richest sources of anthocyanidins, from the bioflavonoid family, and we have incorporated grape seed extract in our product
- When collagen becomes weakened, this can give rise to health problems associated with damage to blood vessel walls
- Legal category:
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
Each tablet delivers:
Horse Chestnut 300mg
(provided by 60mg of a 5:1 )
Grape Seed 250mg
(provided by 5mg of a 50:1 extract)
Butcher’s Broom 112mg
(provided by 28mg of a 4:1 extract)
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be substitute for a varied diet.