- The neurotransmitter, histamine, which is released during allergic reactions such as hayfever, is derived from the amino acid histidine
- Histidine is also necessary for the maintenance of the myelin sheath of nerves
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Histidine
- As with all our amino acids, Lamberts L-Histidine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption
- Proteins are essential for the formation of cells and are also involved in the biochemical structure of hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and antibodies
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 to 6 capsules daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.