- Proteins are essential for the formation of cells and are also involved in the biochemical structure of hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and antibodies
- Ornithine releases growth hormone and helps maintain the health of the immune system and the liver
- It has similar properties to arginine since these two amino acids convert into one another in the body, as required
- As with all our amino acids, Lamberts L- Ornithine is presented in its free-form for maximum absorption
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L- Ornithine
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 to 3 capsules daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.