- No other hot drink seems to offer this kind of support so there must be something in tea that has this calming effect
- It is also the product that has been used in numerous clinical studies worldwide
- The mystery ingredient in tea is now thought to be an amino acid called L-Theanine
- Everyone knows that a nice cup of tea is the best thing for someone who has had some kind of shock or stressful ordeal
- When L-Theanine has been given to people in clinical studies many of the positive effects of tea can be reproduced.
We are delighted to introduce L-Theanine to the Lamberts® range
- Some researchers think that this maybe because tea contains something else – in effect cancelling out the caffeine
- Whilst it is not unique to tea, the tea plant seems a particularly rich source
- Tea certainly contains a surprising amount of caffeine and yet is not generally considered as a stimulant in the same way that coffee is
- We have chosen to use Suntheanine® since this is a patented pharmaceutical grade L-Theanine whereas other L-Theanine products can contain up to 50% of the inactive ‘D’ form
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
L-Theanine is not thought to be addictive and does not cause drowsiness.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.