- Silymarin is the active principle from the fruit of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
- We use a standardised extract from mature seeds, with a guaranteed level of 80mg silymarin per tablet
- Milk thistle is one of the most extensively studied herbs in use today, with over 300 scientific studies on its chemistry and application, and is widely recommended by practitioners
- Our convenient one a day Milk Thistle tablets are suitable for vegetarians and they are made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
A light brown speckled round clear coated tablet.
Less than 1 hour
- This product is Suitable for vegetarians.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Calcium Carbonate Cellulose Silicon Dioxide Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
See presentation section for ingredients.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Milk Thistle (as 100mg extract) 3000mg Providing:Silymarin 80mg
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.