- Magnesium insufficiency has become commonplace and we have included a full 300mg of magnesium in Multi-Guard® ADR
- We have also included 500mg of rhodiola rosea, as a 125mg extract
- Disintegration Time
Less than 1 hour.
This product is suitable for vegetarians.
A orange/brown oval coated tablet
- There is special focus on pantothenic acid, since this can contribute to both the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal mental performance
- Korean Ginseng is one of the most extensively studied herbs and has a long tradition of use as an adrenal adaptogen
- There is 400mg of Korean ginseng root in our product, as a 40mg extract providing 8mg ginsenosides
- Many combination formulas simply contain powdered whole herb as opposed to extracts
- This mineral contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and plays a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Storage instructions
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid.
See presentation section for ingredients.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding. Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Two tablets deliver:
Vitamin D 10µg Vitamin E 12mg
Vitamin K 20µg Vitamin C 100mg
Thiamin 25mg Riboflavin 12mg
Niacin 50mg Vitamin B6 25mg
Folic Acid 400µg Vitamin B12 50µg
Biotin 150µg Pantothenic Acid 150mg
Calcium 400mg Magnesium 300mg
Iron 14mg Zinc 15mg
Copper 0.5mg Manganese 2mg
Selenium 200µg Chromium 200µg
Iodine 150µg Choline Bitartrate 24mg
Inositol 24mg PABA 24mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg
Rhodiola Rosea (as 125mg extract) 500mg
Korean Ginseng (as 40mg extract) 400mg
Providing Ginsenosides 8mg
Take 2 tablets daily, preferably one with breakfast and one with either lunch or dinner, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.