- However, achieving a balanced diet for children is not always easy
- Playfair™ remains one of the best children’s formulas available in the UK
- Some High Street brands provide only vitamins and one or two minerals
- Good nutrition is important in children, particularly in periods of rapid growth or when the child expends a lot of energy on sports and other activities
- Our product provides useful levels of all the important vitamins and trace minerals
- These pleasant tasting chews are also sugar free and are therefore unlikely to contribute to tooth decay.
Caution: This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Typically per tablet:
Vitamin A 400µg
Vitamin D 2.5µg
Vitamin E 5mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B6 1mg
Folic Acid 100µg
Vitamin B12 0.5µg
Pantothenic Acid 3mg
Choline Bitartrate 1mg
Inositol 1mg Tableted with:
Sweetener: Xylitol, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Colour: Beetroot Powder, Fruct-oligosaccharides, Sodium Selenite, Citric Acid, Flavouring.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
Children 4 – 10 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Children 11 years and over: chew 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.