- It is probably the most comprehensive one-a-day multi vitamin and mineral formula on the market and is suitable for all adults, particularly young adults
- Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals present at relevant levels even though research shows these vital nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins
- It is the trace minerals in Multi-Guard®, however, that have made this product so popular with practitioners
- All too often trace minerals are included at token levels in multis alongside non-essential trace elements such as tin and nickel that have no proven clinical value.
- If you are looking for a high potency multi formula then we highly recommend Multi-Guard® as the best for both potency and spread of nutrients
- All the vitamins in this product are present at relevant potencies, making it a useful product where a medium/high potency B complex is needed along with the antioxidants beta carotene and vitamins C and E
Caution: This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Vitamin A 2115µg (7043iu)
From Vitamin A Acetate 781µg (2600iu)
Beta Carotene (8mg) 1334µg (4442iu)
Vitamin D 5µg (200iu)
Vitamin E 67mg (100iu)
Vitamin C 150mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg
Niacin (as Nicotinamide) 25mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg
Folic Acid 400µg
Vitamin B12 25µg
Pantothenic Acid 50mg
DiCalcium Phosphate. Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide, Glycerin), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Acacia.
1 tablet daily with a meal.