- Recent research has produced a flood of studies on lutein, turmeric and green tea, that offer compelling evidence that these particular nutrients provide significant health protective effects
- And so our technical team has formulated Multi-Max® Advance to include relevant levels of all three.
One of the best antioxidants known, green tea, has been included at a level equivalent to one fresh cup of green tea
- We are delighted to introduce what is probably the UK’s most innovative multi for the over 50’s – Lamberts® new Multi-Max® Advance.
Multi-Max® is extremely popular with practitioners and it was a challenge for our technical department to improve a product whose popularity is based on its potency and effectiveness.
But nutritional science moves on and new discoveries are made which help to continue advancing our knowledge
- As for turmeric, in research-terms, much has been published in the scientific literature in the last two years about its role in offering protection from bowel problems
- The level we have included in Multi-Max® Advance equates to a teaspoon of turmeric a day!
We have also added vitamin K and doubled the vitamin D level to reflect the current thinking on bone health
- Lutein, which has been shown to help protect the macular of the eye from the effects of ageing, has been added at a full 2mg per tablet
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 have both been included at 500µg since they are known to help heart health by reducing homocysteine levels, the harmful chemical present in blood that is linked to heart disease.
- This is a significant level, unlike the token amounts being added to the ‘typical’ high street multis for the over 50’s
Caution: This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Typically per tablet:
Vitamin A 781µg
Vitamin D 10µg
Vitamin E 30mg
Vitamin C 120mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
Folic Acid 500µg
Vitamin B12 500µg
Pantothenic Acid 12mg
Vitamin K 40µg
Choline Bitartrate 5mg
Turmeric (as extract) 50mg
Green Tea (as extract) 50mg
Grapeseed (as extract) 10mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colour: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.