- Recent UK dietary surveys have revealed that a significant proportion of the over 50's do not achieve the RNI's for some micro-nutrients
- Of particular concern among this age group are vitamin D, vitamin B12 and the trace elements zinc and selenium
- Our more recent formula, Multi-Max® Advance, is a similar product to this one, but has the additional benefits of plant based phytonutrients, plus lutein
- However, the B vitamins in this original Multi-Max® formula are higher and so it can be used instead of a B complex
- Both our Multi-Max® formulas provide a very comprehensive spread of essential trace minerals which are included at potencies that will support even the most compromised diet
- Multi-Max® can be taken with Osteoguard® if additional calcium and magnesium are required
- Alternatively our new 3-a-day MultiGuard® Osteo Advance 50+ provides a similar spread of micro - nutrients plus an impressive level of calcium and magnesium
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin A 781µg (2600iu) Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg Niacin (Vitamin B3) 25mg
Pantothenic Acid Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10mg
(Vitamin B5) 25mg
Vitamin B12 10µg Folic Acid 400µg
Biotin 150µg Inositol 25mg
Choline 25mg PABA 25mg
Vitamin C 150mg Vitamin D3 10µg
Vitamin E 100mg Calcium (as phosphate 62mg
Copper 1.2mg Chromium 200µg
Iron 14mg Magnesium 50mg
Manganese 4mg Molybdenum 500µg
Selenium 200µg Zinc 15mg
Iodine 150µg Grapeseed extract
1mg of a 500:1 extract) 500m
1 tablet daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.
And our products are not just confined to the UK; we despatch to practitioners in over 39 countries around the world and have several distributors working overseas, predominantly in mainland Europe including Spain, Greece and the Netherlands.
So if you have been recommended to take Lamberts® products, then you can rest assured that you will be taking quality products endorsed by professionals in healthcare.
Using Lamberts Products
If you are a Practitioner or Pharmacist using nutrition and herbs in healthcare, and are interested in using Lamberts products, simply complete the registration form online.
Once approved (which usually takes just a few hours) you will have full access to this site. You will be able to browse through our products, and use the large database of nutrition and herbal scientific data available. For more information, please refer to the relevant tab on the top of the homepage.