- The difficulty has always been with the two essential bone health macro minerals, calcium and magnesium, since these are required in large amounts that make it impossible to fit them into a one-a-day-formula
- That's why we have always recommended Osteoguard as a perfect partner to our multis such as MultiGuard and Multi-Max Advance.
Now however, you can use our new premium three-a-day multi formula, MultiGuard OsteoAdvance, that provides calcium and magnesium at levels simply not found in so-called ‘high strength’ multis
- In addition to a full 800mg of calcium and 300mg of magnesium per daily intake, it also provides excellent levels of all the important micronutrients, including a broad spectrum of trace minerals as well as superb levels of the heart protecting B vitamins and the antioxidant vitamins C and E
- At Lamberts, we strongly believe that a multi vitamin and mineral formula should not be a compromise on nutrient levels and so we always include amounts that are relevant and surpass most other multis
- Plus it includes exciting plant compounds such as turmeric, lutein, grape seed and green tea, all of which are highly regarded by Nutritionists as possessing important protective functions in the body.
This has to be the UK’s best ‘all round’ multi formula available for use to practitioners, which per daily intake can resolve 24 different dietary deficiencies, leaving you to add extra’s like the omega 3’s, as required
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate), L-Selenomethionine, Turmeric Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Zinc Citrate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Stearate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin A Acetate*, Copper Gluconate, Lutein, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3*, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Inositol, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Potassium Iodide, Biotin. *with antioxidant dI-alpha Tocopherol.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Typically per three tablets: %RDA*
Vitamin A 781µg
Vitamin D 10mcg
Vitamin E 30mg
Vitamin C 120mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
Folic Acid 500µg
Vitamin B12 500µg
Pantothenic Acid 12mg
Vitamin K 40µg
Choline Bitartrate 5mg
Turmeric Extract 50mg
Green Tea Extract 50mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg
Take 3 tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Lamberts has been supplying supplements to practitioners for over 20 years. We are the leading experts in nutrition, producing the highest quality products in one of the most modern and technically advanced factories in Europe and which operates to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and is approved by the UK Department of Health, Medicines Control Agency.
All our product formulations are based on an in-depth understanding of the latest nutritional research with our strategy being to develop only those products that are supported by a valid scientific rationale. Most important of all, we understand that in clinical practice, results are dependent upon getting the dosage right and we have developed our entire product range around this fact.