- By a clever process of extraction and purification the protein is concentrated from the normal level of 6% in fresh peas to 90% in this product! This unique process produces protein that is highly soluble and therefore easy to digest and absorb.
We specifically chose peas as the source of protein because the amino acid profile is excellent - it is rich in 'branched chain amino acids' (leucine, isoleucine and valine) and is richer in arginine than any other commercially available protein
- It is also particularly suitable for sports enthusiasts since muscle mass can only be increased if the diet provides enough protein
- And it can be used as a high protein meal replacement for slimmers.
The powder has a mild, pleasant, slightly savoury taste so it is perfect for adding to soup or sprinkled on cereal
- We are pleased to launch Pea Protein, which as the name suggests, is a protein product sourced from peas
- It can also be blended with fruit such as a banana to make a fruit smoothie.
For helping sports enthusiasts increase muscle mass.
For aiding weight control by helping prevent ‘rebound’ hunger.
For low appetites.
Helping recovery from illness.
- Arginine is involved in the immune system response to challenges and also plays a part in weight control
- It also means that it is free from wheat, gluten, dairy products, eggs, soya and animal products.
We think you will find it an invaluable protein product, especially for those clients who are recovering from illness and/or have low appetites
Typically per 20g daily serving (2 heaped dessertspoons)
L-Glutamic Acid 3100mg
L-Aspartic Acid 1910mg
A 20g portion of this product is generally recommended and can be measured out as two heaped dessertspoons.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.