- This unique formulation therefore emphasises the omega 3s obtained from oily fish (rather than the less well absorbed alpha linoleic acid source used by many companies), with each capsule providing a full 379mg of these essential fatty acids
- Pure grade starflower (borage) oil provides the source for the omega 6 fatty acids, with each capsule providing 66mg of the all important Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), together with 125mg of linoleic acid
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are essential in the diet and whilst the omega-9 fatty acids are not classed as essential, a supplement containing the correct balance of all three can be useful for some people
- DHA and EPA support the normal function of the heart and in addition, DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- The level of EPA at 196mg and DHA at 127mg is significantly higher than many other 3, 6 and 9 products that are available
- We’ve chosen natural olive oil as our source of the omega 9 fatty acid, oleic acid, with each capsule supplying an impressive 200mg.
This product is free from wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soya, nuts and shellfish.
Each capsule delivers:
Blend of concentrated fish oil, starflower oil & olive oil 1200 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 379mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 196mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 127mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids, of which:
Linoleic Acid 125mg
Gamma linolenic Acid (GLA) 66mg
Omega 9 Fatty Acids, of which:
Oleic Acid 200mg
Vitamin D 5ug
Fish body oil concentrate* , capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin), olive oil, starflower oil, vitamin D3 *with antioxidant dl-alpha Tocopherol
This product is suitable for all adults
Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be substitute for a varied diet.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.