- The powerful bioflavonoid quercetin has been included at a potent 60mg, plus 1200mg of ginger (as a concentrated extract), as well as 400mg of rose hip
- Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula
- Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
- Chondroitin mislabelling: Many companies use a preparation that is just 20% chondroitin but their label may declare this as if it is 100% chondroitin
- Therefore a supplement declared as ‘400mg chondroitin sulphate’ is often just 80mg of chondroitin sulphate
- Of course this Lamberts® supplement uses 330mg of a 90% chondroitin preparation (per 3 tablets) to provide the 300mg of pure chondroitin.
Modified Starch Cellulose Tablet Coating (Colour: Titanium Dioxide Hydroxyprpyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate
- Three tablets provide the full 1500mg of glucosamine sulphate, the level used in many studies, as well as 300mg of chondroitin sulphate (see note below) and 150mg of MSM per daily dose
- Legal Category:
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Three tablets deliver:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 2000mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 300mg
Quercetin 60mg Ginger (from 60mg of a 20:1 extract) 1200mg
Rose Hip (from 100mg of a 4:1 extract ) 400mg
Providing: Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 150mg
3 tablets daily.