- It has taken scientists over a decade to produce ubiquinol for use in supplements and now several years after this success, we are delighted to include it in the Lamberts® range
- Legal Category:
- The only way to increase ubiquinol levels in the body was, until recently, from the conversion of it from co-enzyme Q10, which research has shown becomes increasingly difficult with age
- Co-Enzyme Q10 will continue to be an important supplement for many
- The pre-converted form of co-enzyme Q10, ubiquinol, will however be of greater significance for those of 40 years plus, or those affected by age-related health conditions, due to its enhanced absorption
- Lamberts® Ubiquinol is derived from co-enzyme Q10 that is bio-identical to the co-enzyme Q10 produced within the body (some co-enzyme Q10 products are processed from bacteria or tobacco derivatives)
- Each easy to take, small capsule provides a full 100mg.
Encapsulated With :
Sunflower Seed Oil Capsule Shell (Gelatin Glycerin Colour: Iron Oxide) Silicon Dioxide
- Distintergration time:less than 30 minutes
- Storage instructions:
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal for the first 2 weeks. Thereafter take 1 capsule daily.