- This is why the Government recommend that we eat some oily fish, such as mackerel, once a week, and many nutritionists think that it should be as often as twice or three times a week
- And the 5-stage purification process undergone by our oil ensures that there is no compromise on quality.
- We are proud to declare not only the precise omega 3 content but to be equally open about the ingredients across our entire range
- At Lamberts® we believe this information is vital for a practitioner, as dosage is everything when you work in clinical practice
- Lamberts® Pure Fish Oil 1100mg has one of the best profiles on the market with a total of 640mg omega 3 fatty acids per capsule including 310mg of EPA and 210mg of DHA
- Ideally everyone should eat on average 2 to 3 grams of omega 3’s a day but it seems that few people achieve this level, especially if they eat little oily fish so supplementation is relevant for many
- The reality is that there is a huge difference! The omega 3 content, so important for health and well-being, can vary enormously and, amazingly, labels often don’t tell the full story
- One reason why omega 3’s are being researched so much is that for many people their dietary intake has fallen to a point that is low enough to be affecting their health
- But because they pretty much all look the same, it is often difficult for people to appreciate the difference in the potency of fish oil supplements on the market
- Some manufacturers still don’t list any omega 3 levels, let alone EPA and DHA content (often because the levels are so low!)
Fish Body Oil Concentrate 1100mg
Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 640mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 310mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 210mg
Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin).
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 to 3 capsules daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.