- So we are pleased to launch Refreshall® which is a high potency product that, at two tablets daily, provides the full 6000mg of ginkgo that studies have confirmed as an effective dose
- Ginkgo’s potential as a preventative for age-related memory loss has been the focus of a great deal of research of late since it has been shown that it may help maintain memory in the short-term
- Of course it goes without saying that we use the same premium quality ginkgo in Refreshall® as we do our straight ginkgo products and VeinTain®
- Whilst ginkgo is probably the herb most associated with memory, there are several others that are also well regarded in this area including lemon balm, sage and rosemary
- So in addition to ginkgo, we have added all 3 of these to Refreshall®, to bring one of the most potent and relevant products onto the market.
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Typically per 2 tablets:
Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg
(provided by 120mg of a 50:1 extract)
Lemon Balm 1000mg
(as 200mg of a 5:1 extract)
(provided by 200mg of a 5:1 extract)
(provided by 20mg of a 5:1 extract)
DiCalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Copper Chlorophyllin & Iron Oxide, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
2 tablets daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.