- Each of our Sea Buckthorn capsules contains 1000mg of pure oil providing 289mg Omega 7 (palmitoleic acid) and 209mg of Omega 9 (oleic acid)
- Its bright orange berries have been used as food in the past but more recently they have been growing in popularity with practitioners as a food supplement
- The berries from the Sea Buckthorn plant contain one of the richest sources of Omega 7 fatty acids
- As well as its unsurpassable quality, this makes it one of the most potent products available to practitioners
- Lamberts® Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is suitable for vegetarians.
Encapsulated With :
Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch Glycerol Gelling Agent: Carrageenan).
Disintergration time: less than 30 minutes.
- Ongoing research and recent media attention has focussed on its amazing properties
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Each capsule delivers:
Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg
Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7) 289mg
Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 209mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 18mg
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 9mg
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.