- As a result, L-Theanine is widely recommended by practitioners for those during times of stress and anxiety
- Lemon balm has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine, primarily as a sedative and relaxant, with recent studies also showing it to be useful for improving attention and memory
- Legal Category:
- Folic acid and biotin are both included in view of the fact that they contribute to normal psychological functions and pantothenic acid as it contributes to normal mental performance.
Calcium Carbonate Cellulose Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides Capric Caprylic Triglyceride) Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
- It has been shown to raise levels of GABA and alpha waves in the brain and this can result in a calming effect without drowsiness
- Lamberts® Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex combines a full 200mg of L-Theanine alongside a significant 6000mg of lemon balm plus three relevant B vitamins
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women.
Two tablets deliver:
Folic Acid 200µg Pantothenic Acid 6mg
Biotin 50µg L-Theanine 200mg
Lemon Balm 6000mg
(provided by 600mg of a 10:1 extract)
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be substitute for a varied diet.