- Each tablet contains 500mg of turmeric root extract, which is equivalent to 10,000mg of turmeric spice, making Lamberts® Turmeric one of the strongest products in the UK
- Studies have already shown how the key active constituent, the curcumins, in turmeric can inhibit the compounds involved in the inflammatory response
- Consequently, practitioners often combine turmeric with glucosamine sulphate to combat joint problems such as stiffness
- Similarly, turmeric is increasingly being added to formulations for back problems
- However, almost all of these formulas provide only token levels of this spice
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
Calcium Carbonate, DiCalcium Phospate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours:Iron Oxides & Titanium Dioxide, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 tablet daily with a meal, if necessary a second tablet can be taken with a subsequent meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.
4 out of 5
By scepticist | Posted on: 08/05/2013
so far so good
I used it 60 days for osteoarthritis pain in my hand fingers.NO doubt I feel much better but because its a waxing and waning desease I don't know for sure what's the drug's participation.No complications at least so far.
4 out of 5
By Chris | Posted on: 30/10/2012
My husband likes this product and is finding it beneficial.