- Almost every process in the body requires B vitamins
- Unlike some high street products, our B-50 Complex contains high levels of inositol and the ‘brainfood’ choline
- They are also needed for healthy skin, hair and nails.
The functions of the B vitamins are synergistic so a deficient intake of one or more of them may cause deficiencies in the others by hindering their utilisation
- Consequently, most practitioners prefer to give a B Complex (either on its own or in combination with some of the single B vitamins) when supplementation is long-term.
- They are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding
Typically per tablet:
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 50mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Folic Acid 400µg
Vitamin B12 50µg
Pantothenic Acid 50mg
Choline Bitartrate 50mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.