- Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body
- A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
- Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin
- However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts® have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets (the vitamin C is gradually released over 6 hours) making the product longer acting.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg tablets also provide a full 100mg of citrus bioflavonoids since studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together.
A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion
Caution: Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Typically per tablet:
Vitamin C 1000mg
Rose Hip Powder 50mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50mg
Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), DiCalcium Phosphate, StearicAcid, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
1 tablet every 6 hours, up to a maximum of 3 per day.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.