- Indeed as many as 60 percent of the UK population is vitamin D deficient and low levels have been linked to serious health problems in later life
- This is not surprising when one considers the fact that it is involved in the expression of more than 1000 genes
- So whilst it is renowned for its vital role in the maintenance of normal bone health, in reality it actually acts on cells in every organ of the body and has extremely far-reaching effects on human health
- Each capsule of Lamberts® Vitamin D provides 1000iu (in the vitamin D3 form).
Less than 30minutes.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
- If we all had plenty of sun then we would have plenty of vitamin D, but in reality we do need to obtain some from our diet, particularly during the winter months and particularly in the elderly as the body’s ability to manufacture vitamin D declines with age
Capsule Shell (Gelatin,Glycerin), Sunflower Seed Oil, (antioxidant: dl apha Tocopherol).
See presentation section for ingredients.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at recommended usage.
Each Capsule delivers:
Vitamin D (as vitamin D3) 25µg (1000iu)
1 capsule daily.