- Evidence from studies points to the importance of a regular intake of both vitamin K1 and K2 in order to achieve optimal calcium regulation
- Tableted with:
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
- Research has confirmed their use in activating K dependant (VDK) proteins which are needed for blood coagulation and other important processes like bone metabolism, vascular health and the regulation of cell growth and apoptosis
- Many experts now believe that a sub-clinical vitamin K deficiency, that is, one that is not great enough to hinder blood clotting capacity, could be wide-spread and could contribute to osteoporosis, and other age-related diseases
- Lamberts® Vitamin K Complex combines 45ìg of K2 and 30ìg K1, both in their natural form to provide you with a full 75ìg per tablet, to provide 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA)
- Vitamin K2 (a family of menaquinones) is produced in smaller quantities by the friendly bacteria in the digestive tract
- Disintegration Time
Less than 1 hour
- Suitable for vegetarians
None known at the recommended usage.
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin K Complex 75ìg
Vitamin K1 30ìg
Vitamin K2 45ìg
1 tablet daily
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.