- This, combined with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein, is likely to be one of the reasons why a staggering one out of three adults in the UK fails to consume sufficient dietary zinc
- Zinc is also important for reproductive health.
This product supplies zinc in citrate form for maximum absorption
- It is a component of many enzymes and is a constituent of insulin
- Each tablet provides 15mg of zinc (the RDA) and, at one-a-day, it is probably the best value zinc available to practitioners.
- The refining of cereal grains, a major dietary staple in the UK, has been shown to remove up to 90% of the available zinc content of these foodstuffs
Calcium Carbonate, Modified Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
Lamberts® philosophy of healthcare is all about ‘sound’ science - we only develop products that are at the right potency and supported by a valid scientific rationale.
Established in 1982, Lamberts® is the UK’s leading supplier of specialist dietary supplements to Practitioners and Pharmacists who use nutrition and herbs in healthcare. We offer an extensive product range including vitamins, minerals, herbs, multiple formulas, fish oil and glucosamine as well as more specialised products such as VeinTain and Refreshall.
All Lamberts® products are manufactured in the UK to stringent pharmaceutical standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and approved by the UK Department of Health, so you can be assured that all our products are of the highest pharmaceutical standard.