- Around this duo, white flowers mingle gaily with yellow flowers...in POÊME each word is a flower, each flower a poem to express that which cannot be said
- A composition of contrasts in which the effusive note of the Himalayan Blue Poppy embraces the enchanting scent of the Datura flower
- An oriental fragrance of light and shadow, POÊME excels in the art of contrast
- Frosty or sunny, blues or yellows, excited or composed, the notes of POÊME form a poetic olfactory sensation
The most precious flowers are the first to open, with opulent notes of the sensual Datura flower, a flower of the sands with a disconcerting luminosity
- Its passion is tempered by the cooling notes of the starry Himalayan Blue Poppy
- This duo is then accompanied by a rising chorus of tender flowers: Mimosa, Daffodils, Freesia, Rose and Vanilla Blossom, their hymn in white and yellow evoking images of a splendid summer garden basking in the sun
Armand Petitjean, perfumer and cosmetician, devoted his life to his dream of giving women the most beautiful things possible.
For them, he created Lancôme.
For them, he selected the rose.
For them, he surrounded himself with the best researchers.
For them, he began an exemplary adventure in the realm of passion.
LANCÔME FRAGRANCES: THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY
His passion for fragrances inspired Armand Petitjean to take a spectacular step: in 1935, he launched Lancôme with five great fragrances. Audacious? Yes, but Armand Petitjean was a product of the school of François Coty, the "father of luxury perfumes."
"Tropiques", "Tendres Nuits", "Kypre", and "Bocages", perfumes that would be followed by so many others. Nearly all the bottles were created by the great artist Georges Delhomme. These are now collectors' items.
LANCÔME SKINCARE: AN IMMEDIATE SUCCESS
The guarantee of eternal beauty. Lancôme fulfils this dream of all women by focusing on scientific research. As of 1936, the brand made a name for itself with NUTRIX, which has the same nourishing and regenerating formula today.
Later, in 1955, Lancôme launched the Océane line, which contained ultra-pure enriched with algae seaweed and trace elements. The success of these innovations owes much to the "techniciennes", the women who graduated from the Lancôme school and carried the brand's message all over the world.
Lancôme has a sensual love for women. For them, Lancôme created the most delicious of lipsticks, Rose de France - a pink lipstick, the first pink-red lipstick scented with natural Bulgarian rose.
The powders are scented with "Seduction" and their colours contain an infinity of nuances with a palette of 18 shades. The makeup "objects" are little works of art: refined powder boxes, ornate finely-gilt cases, real jewel cases for the lipsticks.