- Our manufacturing process enables us to produce these medical grade bags without using plasticisers, so preventing substances which could be harmful to your baby from getting into your breastmilk
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are pre-sterilised and made from food-safe polyethylene
- The bags come in a tissue pack dispenser for easy access and storage, and, with a gusseted bottom to allow for expansion, are developed specifically for the freezer.
The milk you express for your baby is a precious fluid
- It combines the best possible nutrition with antibodies, live cells and other substances that protect babies from infection and help them grow and develop
- Featuring a double zipper for a secure seal, and also a write-on tab outside the fill area to eliminate potential puncture and milk contamination, our storage bags are easy to write on even when full
- You'll want to take good care of it and how you store it will affect how well it is preserved
Tear off the safety seal at the top of the bag and open by gently pulling the zipper seal apart.
Lansinoh milk storage bags are pre-sterilized and do not need to be washed before use.
Pour breast milk into the Lansinoh milk storage bag.
Before closing the bag, read the fill quantity by means of the imprinted scale, close the bag and mark the content in the inscription area.
To avoid freezer burn, the air should be removed from Lansinoh milk storage bags as completely as possible before freezing. For this, take the bag between your forefinger and middle finger (like scissors) and press the air above the liquid level towards the zipper.
Seal the bag by compressing the double seal. Repeat the procedure to ensure safe sealing.
Bags can be stored upright or flat in the fridge or freezer. When stored flat, bags are easier to thaw.
Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are made from food-safe polyethylene (PE). A special method of manufacture is used which enables us to work without plasticisers. In this way we can prevent any substances which might be harmful to your baby from getting into your breastmilk.
© Lansinoh Laboratories Inc.
Lansinoh Laboratories Ltd
0 month - 3 years