- It is therefore important to address the cause (with the help of a health professional if necessary) – and in the meantime Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin can help to soothe and protect your nipples
- Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin has been specially developed to help soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples in breastfeeding mothers.
Sore nipples can often be a result of uncomfortable positioning of your baby at the breast
- Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin is the safest, purest nipple cream and completely hypoallergenic
- Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin is the only lanolin product to have received the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.
* Apply Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin after each feed or more often if required.
* Dry your nipples using a clean cloth. Do not air dry.
* With clean hands, squeeze a pea sized amount of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin out of the tube and soften it between your fingers. Apply it carefully to the entire nipple area. If required, you can apply another small amount into the centre of a disposable breast pad.
* Store the tube at room temperature – the higher the temperature the easier the product can be applied.
Rinse nipples with tepid water when taking a shower or bath – using shower gel or soap for the nipple area is not recommended.
Lansinoh Laboratories Inc
Lansinoh Laboratories Ltd
18 years - 99 years