Collector plate. Przewalskis Horse by Will Nelson the award winning American artist. Tenth issue in Last of their Kind: The Endangered Species. 1991. The exclusive collection of painter Will Nelsons endangered animal studies. Manufactured by WS George, fine china. Sponsored and authenticated by The Wildlife Society.
- Edition limited to 150 firing days maximum
- The last of its kind; of the many wild horses which once roamed the earth, the pony-sized Przewalskis Horse is, sadly, the last
- Will Nelson
- Bradex No 84-G20-15.10.
- In good condition with no chips or cracks
- The richly coloured picture is of a Przewalski horse and young and is finished to the edge with gilt
- Measures approx 8 1/2 inches (22cm) in diameter
- Weight, unpackaged, is 430g