- Give students the opportunity to work on activities with up to 6 dice in each dome.
Great for centers, games, math activities and more.
Includes 4 different color domes and 12 dice (numerals 1-6 and +/- signs).
Domes measure 4.25" in diameter and feature pop-out base.
- Unique dice shakers offer quiet, controlled learning
Safety Requirements & Choking hazard.
• Put two dice and the symbol cube in each dome. Shake the dome and set it down. Look in the top of the dome and write down the math fact shown.Compute the answer. Repeat this activity for one minute and see how many facts can be computed.
• Put two dice in each dome. Shake the dome and set it down. Look in the top and write down the two possible numbers that can be made. For example, if a 3 and a 6 are shown, the umbers 36 and 63 can be made. Use three number dice to make this more challenging and write down the six possible numbers that can be made.
• Play a game with a partner or small group. All players put two number cubes and one symbol cube in the dice dome. Shake the dome, set it down, and look in the top to see the math fact. Compute the answer. The player with the highest number wins a point. Play ten rounds of this game and see who wins the most points. For a different challenge, give the player with the lowest computed answer one point.
Learning Resources is a leading manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational materials for classrooms worldwide and learning toys. For 25 years, Learning Resources has been a trusted source for teachers and parents for quality, award-winning educational products in math, science, language, language arts, reading, early childhood, measurement, Spanish, ELL and ESL teaching, time and money. Product brands include Reading Rods, Pretend & Play, Gears! Gears! Gears!, Power of Science, Three Bear Family and Cuisenaire Rods. Product types include games, puzzles, card games, bingo games, board games, floor mats, floor puzzles, wooden puzzles, classroom kits, electronics, books, reading manipulatives, math manipulatives, pocket charts, activity books, activity kits, science kits, creativity and fine motor skills.