- Features removable, color-coded, plastic clock hands; inflatable dice (red for hours and blue for minutes) and 20 question cards
- Grommetted clock face mat can hang or lie on the floor
- Students roll the dice, then place the plastic hands or position themselves on the mat to show the time rolled
- Time number line along the mat's bottom edge helps with elapsed time activities
- Students can roll start and end times, then use the number line to calculate elapsed time
- Activity Mat reinforces time-telling in 5 minute increments
- Includes 20 Clock Activity Cards, 4 inflatable time dice and Activity Guide
- Durable vinyl mat measures 4 1/2' square
- Dice measure 5"
CHOKING HAZARD - small parts. Not for children under 3 years
We love this. I home school my 6 year old and this is a great tool for time. Unfortunately right out of the package one of the dice had a leak and it was right at the nozzle so it's irreparable. We are still able to enjoy the game though. We just blow up the leaky dice every time we roll that particular one. Other than the leak it's a fantastic learning game.
By Home Schooling Mom from Sicklerville, NJ
Grades: Kindergarten +
Common Core State Standards Alignment: Measurement & Data
Learning Styles: Kinesthetic, Visual, Auditory, Tactile
Social & Behavioral- Encourages students to share space with peers and practice turn taking and patience while waiting for their next roll.
Math- Time number line along the mat's bottom edge helps with elapsed time activities- students can roll start and end times, then use the number line to calculate elapsed time incorporating further time telling skills and mathematics.
Basic Concepts- The analog clock on the large mat helps students with time telling which is an essential part of daily living activities.
Learning Resources® is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational products trusted by teachers and parents and loved by children. The Company's 1100+ high-quality products are sold in more than 80 countries, serving children and their families, preschool, kindergarten, primary, and middle-school markets. Among the Company's brands are Pretend & Play®, Smart Snacks®, New Sprouts™, Gears! Gears! Gears!®, Primary Science, now!Board™, simple technology, Hands-On Standards® publications, Rainbow Fractions® and Reading Rods®. Learning Resources is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL, with a European office based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England.
©2014 Learning Resources
Learning Resources Ltd
5 years - 8 years