- The impressive technical specification starts with a single CREE Power+ LED light chip, mounted in its own durable housing on the front of the head band
- In any event the H14.2 is fitted with its own indicator light to tell you when the batteries need changing
The LED Lenser LED7299R H14.2 is a rechargeable 3-in-1, heavy-duty LED head lamp crammed with technological wizardry for the serious or professional user
- These offer the user exceptional flexibility and control over light functions
- With economy in mind there is also a useful Transport Lock to stop the light being switched on by mistake.
The customisation theme is taken a notch or two further in construction terms too
- For example the Boost setting will take the light to 260 lumens, while Low will take the lumens down to 60, preserving battery life in the process
Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle.
Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity.
Water and dust resistant to IPX54.
Power: 850 lumens max.
Run Time: up to 40 hours.
Beam Distance: up to 300m.
Supplied with: Belt Hook, Li-Ion battery and Charger.
- The lamp has been designed with an integrated attachment system which enables it to be adapted into a small free-standing spot light or attached to or through clothing to become a body or belt lamp.
With so many user benefits it is easy to see why the H14.2 has become the ultimate instrument of choice for professionals who require hands-free lighting.
Energy efficient CREE Power+ LED Light Chip.
State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering.
Advanced Focus System™ Optics: Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination.
Smart Light Technology(SLT): Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology featuring three pre-set light programs utilising six light options (Power, Low Power, Boost, Blink, Dim, Pulse).
Multi-function Dynamic 'wheel' switch: Controls SLT options , Dim option and light intensity of Power, Low Power and Boost options which can be adjusted to as low as 5 lumens
- Using patented Advanced Focus System technology this stunning head lamp can beam flawless light wide and far, right up to 260 metres - the equivalent of being able to see from one end of London's Tower Bridge (244m) to the other in pitch darkness.
The lamp head has a nice, big, easy-to-find focusing switch and the whole head section tilts down to 90° for directional lighting if required
- A multiple function wheel on the battery pack triggers Smart Light Technology (SLT), a customised light management system with three pre-set light programmes that between them utilise up to 6 light options (Power, Low Power, Boost, Blink, Dim, Pulse)
- Also controls the flashing rate of Signal option (from Blink to Strobe).
Lamp head pivots within 90° angle for directional light.
Robust cabling: Areas exposed to strain toughened and more flexible.
Low Battery Message System: Light blinks 3 times every 15 seconds to indicate low battery.
Transport lock to prevent the light from being switched on by accident and draining battery.
Ergonomic comfort design