- This material is rich in three important types of fibre - Hemicellulose 40%, Pectin 30% and Cellulose 25% (plus Lignin 5% which acts like fibre in the digestive system)
- The tablets are bland and are able to absorb about 8 times their own weight in water
- These tablets, formerly called Maxifiber, are made to an exclusive process and comprise 97% vegetable material with the minimum of excipients necessary to form the tablet
- The increase in volume reduces feelings of hunger and is therefore helpful to those who wish to lose weight
- The tablets can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie-controlled diet
The tablets are gluten free and contain no phytic acid. CONTAINS NO added sugar, salt, starch, lactose, gluten, live yeasts, synthetic flavours, artifiicial colours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each tablet typically provides Fibre 440mg
Lifeplan are a family owned business from rural Leicestershire who has been producing vitamin, mineral and herbal products for nearly 30 years for the UK and export market.
We pride ourselves in high qualtiy products using the finest nutritional ingredients at affordable prices. Our products are manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and we also have a MHRA pharmaceutical license and Soil Association Accreditation.
Our range is designed and formulated by Nutritional Biochemists using the most scientific information available and we try to use the least additives as possible. We also try not to use certain ingredients which are allergenic or many cause food intolerances and clearly label on our products ingredients that they do not contain. Since 2002 we have been members of the Vegan Society and their logo can be seen on many of our products.
Lifeplan Products Limited