- This is a water-soluble vitamin of the B group which is essential to the production of red blood cells and division of body cells
- Folic Acid may be obtained from food sources, such as leafy vegetables and fruit, but your lifestyle could mean that your diet may not be providing an optimum intake
- These tablets contain Folic Acid, a form of the essential vitamin, Folacin
- It is essential to the production of RNA/DNA and proper protein metabolism
- An adequate intake is vital to the development of the foetus during pregnancy, where a daily allowance, prior to pregnancy and for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, of 400µg is recommended
CONTAINS NO added sugar, salt, starch, lactose, gluten, live yeasts, synthetic flavours, artificial colours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each tablet typically provides Folacin 400µg 200% RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance).
Lifeplan are a family owned business from rural Leicestershire who has been producing vitamin, mineral and herbal products for nearly 30 years for the UK and export market.
We pride ourselves in high qualtiy products using the finest nutritional ingredients at affordable prices. Our products are manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and we also have a MHRA pharmaceutical license and Soil Association Accreditation.
Our range is designed and formulated by Nutritional Biochemists using the most scientific information available and we try to use the least additives as possible. We also try not to use certain ingredients which are allergenic or many cause food intolerances and clearly label on our products ingredients that they do not contain. Since 2002 we have been members of the Vegan Society and their logo can be seen on many of our products.