- Lifestream BowelBiotics is 100% natural, containing only fibre, prebiotics and probiotics
- As part of a healthy balanced diet, Lifestream BowelBiotics helps to ensure regular bowel movements and maintains bowel health – essential for overall health and well-being
- Lifestream BowelBiotics not only provides a good source of fibre, but also contains prebiotics and probiotics for maintaining healthy intestinal bacteria
- Prebiotics and probiotics are relatively new concepts in nutrition and many studies show that the combination of a prebiotic and a probiotic is more potent than their prebiotic or probiotic components alone
- Lifestream BowelBiotics is 100% natural, unique to Lifestream and designed to promote bowel health
- Lifestream BowelBiotics contains no artificial ingredients of any kind
- We believe it is important to use the best ingredients available - Lifestream BowelBiotics is suitable for vegetarians and contains: NO polydextrose, maltodextrin, sorbitol, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavours or colours, gluten, wheat, phytate, GM ingredients
- It is suitable for regular everyday use, gentle in action - absorbed by the body
Serving size: 5g (1 heaped teaspoon) Quantity per serve / Quantity per 100g:
Energy 9kJ / 172kJ
Protein 0.05g / 1.03g
Fat, total trace / 0.3g
- saturated trace / trace
Carbohydrate trace / <1g
- sugars trace / trace
Fibre 4.4g / 88.5g
Sodium 4mg / 73mg
Probiotic cultures 600 million
For detailed directions, see the label. As a guideline, at least 1 cup (250ml) of liquid (preferably water or diluted fruit juice) should be consumed for every heaped teaspoon of Lifestream BowelBiotics .
It is very important to ensure adequate water is consumed. It cannot be emphasized enough that plenty of water is not only important for healthy bowels but also for overall well-being.
Why are 5 different strains of bacteria included in Lifestream BowelBiotics ?
A probiotic formula containing several species of beneficial bacteria may have an improved overall spectrum of activity within the gut. The Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria complement each other due to their different colonization sites. Whilst both are found throughout the entire digestive tract, lactobacilli are especially abundant in the small intestine, where as bifidobacteria are more abundant in the large intestine (colon). Lifestream BowelBiotics contains probiotic cultures Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Can I take Lifestream BowelBiotics alongside antibiotics and medications?
Due to its absorbent nature, it is recommended that Lifestream BowelBiotics be taken at least 1 hour apart from medications. If you are on medication, it is still important to seek advice from your doctor before taking Lifestream BowelBiotics . The probiotic content in Lifestream BowelBiotics makes it suitable for use during and following a course of antibiotics, however you should allow at least one hour to lapse between taking antibiotics and Lifestream BowelBiotics .
Can I use Lifestream BowelBiotics as part of a detox program?
Yes. Because of its cleansing properties Lifestream BowelBiotics is ideal for inclusion as part of the diet in a detox program.
Is Lifestream BowelBiotics suitable during pregnancy?
Lifestream BowelBiotics can be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, as a responsible nutritional company we believe you should seek advice from your doctor on all aspects of nutrition whilst pregnant.
Lifestream BowelBiotics and diabetics?
Generally, yes. None of the ingredients in Lifestream BowelBiotics are absorbed by the body (they stay in the digestive system). The soluble fibre component may be of benefit to diabetics for several reasons, one of which is that the sugars in the fibre are not digested. Diabetics taking Lifestream BowelBiotics should discuss this with their diabetic health practitioner as it may play a role in helping to maintain sugar levels when taken as part of a healthy diet.
Why does it not need to be refrigerated?
A combination of the freeze drying process and cryoprotectant microencapsulation of the microbial cells keeps Lifestream BowelBiotics stable at room temperature.
Lifestream are committed to providing excellent and ongoing health improvements and benefits to our customers worldwide.
We are proud to be known and respected as a company with the highest integrity that consistently uses only the finest quality ingredients to produce the most premium products on the market today.
Our partners enjoy the fact that we are specialists and are known for our expertise in wholefood based nutritional supplements that provide exceptional health benefits due to their purity and quality.
© Lifestream International Ltd
Xynergy Health Products